All reservations must be confirmed by email from Autoclub with a unique confirmation number.
Car Rentals prices Include
- Unlimited Kilometers
- Collision Damage Waiver-Third Party Liability-Personal Accident Insurance
- Full insurance
- 3 Drivers on the contract
- 24 Hour road Assistance
- Free Cancellation
- Free Baby Seats and Boosters
- Road Map Of Crete
- All taxes
Third parties insurance covers ( according to the EU guidelines )
- Damage to Third Parties, 1.000.000€ per person.
- Third Party Property Damage, 1.000.000€ per accident.
- Personal Accident Insurance (PAI), 12.000€.
- Damage caused by an uninsured vehicle, 30.000€.
- Legal Protection, 15.000€.
Insurance is not valid under the following circumstances:
- Accident due to drug or alcohol consumption of the driver or is generally considered as being unfit to drive.
- Use of the vehicle from another driver who is not mentioned on the contract.
- Use of the vehicle on dates other than those stated on your contract.
- The vehicle has been driven on a non paved road.
- If the vehicle leaves the island of Crete without written permission from Autoclub.
- If the vehicle has been used for any illegal purpose.
- Use of the wrong type of fuel.
- If the company has not been immediately informed of any damage or accident.
- To tow other cars or trailers
- To carry more persons than it is licensed for
- Drive the car on non ashpalt paved roads ( off road )
The vehicle must be returned with the same fuel level you received it.
Unused fuel is not refundable.
Clients are responsible for all tickets regarding traffic violations as well as any associated administration costs.
Driver Age & Requirements
- For vehicle groups A, B and C the minimum age is 25.
- For vehicle groups D,E,F,H the minimum required age is 25.
- For cabrio, SUV 4×4 and minibuses the minimum age is 25.
- Drivers must have held a full license for a minimum of 1 year.
- All driving licenses which have been issued within the EU will be accepted.
- All National driving licenses in Roman Alphabet will be accepted.
- All other National driving licenses must be accompanied by a valid International driving permit (IDP).
Vehicle Model and Category
Under certain conditions Autoclub may be unable to deliver the model which you have chosen. In this case, a similar option will be provided by Autoclub with the same vehicle category or upgraded to a higher category at no extra charge
Heraklion airport/port/city fee
Additional charges may apply for Heraklion. The fee depends on the group of car and the requested rental period.
We accept Cash, Bank Deposits and the following credit or debit cards are accepted: Visa & MasterCard.
There are no deposit requirements. Book Now, pay on arrival.
Emergency 24/7 Number
In case you encounter any problems you can call Kostas at +30 697 4774201.
Personal data – Details
To ensure the safety of your personal details we have taken all the necessary measures of encryption and secure connection website. After you submit your details in our website we protect and respect your personal data by keeping them safe in a secure central system. Your personal data will not be notified to any other person or company for commercial purposes. We reserve the right to use the email addresses of the users for sending information and offer notifications and the users reserve the right to remove their email addresses from the newsletter’s list.